ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a solution to manage accounting, core HR, Employees with just a single software. As business maintenance is highly complex, everyone now relies on it to minimize the office difficulties. Are you hunting the best ERP solution for your business plan? Then, don’t miss this article, where you can get your all answers or match your desired solution.
SaaS vs Opensource ERP Solution: Here’s What You Should Consider
It was a tradition to use ERP solutions in large enterprise corporations. But, now even small and medium enterprises are using this.
If you are struggling with this question, then you should learn some highlighted factors about them. There are two types of ERP solutions. In a nutshell, Saas is less mess, low effort, and a big cost. On the other hand, Open Source platforms are free.
In SaaS, your store will be hosted on a company’s server. All the technical side of the store will be monitored by them.
Basic Hallmarks of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Cost is a little higher than Open Source
- Perfect for essential business goals
- Before deploying you can face bugs
- SaaS solution providers save money by looking after your hosting
- Vendors maintain the software
- Fast and effortless to use
After installing any Open Source solution, the technical maintenance, securing and running the software completely depends on you.
Basic Hallmarks of Open Source
- Developers love Open Source’s high customizable codes
- You can quickly identify the bug
- Easier to fulfill your business needs
- All the settings are user-friendly
- Open Source is free
- There is no hidden cost
So, you may have a question, what are the best SaaS ERP solution and the best Open Source solution for your business? Well, I have made a list for minimizing your time and effort.
Best SAAS ERP Solutions
At first, a cloud-based ERP solution seems a bit expensive. Actually, it depends on your needs and usage. Most of the SaaS vendors offer prices for specified modules rather than pricing the whole process. Let’s introduce two popular SaaS ERP software.
1. Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics is an ERP and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. It is the best SaaS ERP solution for finance, construction, retail, and other related industries. Right now, more than 200,000 people are using this software all over the world.
Key Highlights of Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP Solution
- Manage your account, assets, cash, and banking
- Take care of your orders, returns, production, and customers
- Handle all the sale opportunities, contracts, and all essential contacts
- Help to hire, fire, train, and pay your employees
- Track performance, act and analyze business demotion or promotion
- Third-party integration with Sharepoint, Outlook, Word, Lync, and more
- Get layout and remote support
However, with Dynamics GP you can have greater control in financials, HR, inventory and other operations of your business. Also, it can be the best buddy of your small or medium-sized enterprise.
Syspro is another SaaS ERP Software by which you can easily handle your entire business supply operations and chain. It is suitable for inventory management, warehouse, and financial management.
To grow the business gaming plan you have to take the smart and quick way. So, you can cover the entire process without maximizing your time. Currently, around 300,000 people are using this ERP solution.
Key Highlights of SYSPRO ERP Solution
- Provide four-dimensional security control
- Facilitate the integration by using AI
- Give crucial insights to reduce financial risk
- Deliver core accounting and financial functions
- Fast, flexible, and intuitive
- Don’t need much additional IT support
SYSPRO is integrating well-known computing technology. It helps to enrich your business by world-class billing, accounting co-operation, inventory management. Moreover, the pricing depends on your extension usage.
Best Open Source ERP Solutions
Most of the people love to work with Open Source ERP solution as it is flexible and cost-effective. In business, you have to do employee management, accounting, customer service, CRM or marketing.
To handle those job you need to stitch all the diverse tools in unitedly a set. Open Source ERP Solutions help you to control your essential tools with free of cost. However, I will introduce you to two popular Open Source ERP solutions.
1. HubSpot All-In-One Marketing
If you need to increase your email list, send marketing emails, and handle all contacts then you can use HubSpot All-In-One Marketing. Basically, it is a free WordPress CRM plugin to enrich your business plan. Right now,
100,000+ people are using this ERP software. So, let’s know the reason of using it.
Key Highlights of HubSpot All-In-One Marketing ERP Solution
- All features work without any developer’s help
- Help to grow email listing & effective email marketing
- Capture form submissions automatically & to WP CRM
- Access to free HubSpot’s CRM
- Allows free live chat with your customer
- Automate chatbot for quick response to the site visitors
- Built-in analytics
- Integration with MailChimp, Magento, Shopify & more
HubSpot has a magic sales wand by which they used to develop your website and control all the managements so smartly. Moreover, it educates marketers with different modules. Therefore, cut down your working hours and speed up your company by Hubspot.
2. WordPress Leads
WordPress Leads is a standalone plugin, which builds a free but powerful lead generation process with WordPress Calls to Action and WordPress Landing Pages. Here you can use Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, or Gravity Forms as extensions.
Key Highlights of WordPress Leads ERP Solution
- Built-in visual form builder
- Detect and gather visitor information automatically
- Integration with WP Landing page & WP Calls to Action
- Integrated with 39+ Email service providers & 36+ CRM providers
- Use geological services to track additional data
- Allow you to sync with third-party CRM
This free plugin assists you to collect and store contact information. With the existing information, it can do email marketing and campaign in a very professional way.
Which one is the Best Open Source ERP Solution for SME?
Still, now have you ever found any complete ERP solution that includes HR, CRM, and Accounting all together? Well, WP ERP is the one who is ruling all over those business management systems in its own method. Let’s know why it has 10,000+ users.
Key Highlights of WP ERP Solution
- Highly customizable depending on your concepts and needs
- Create a profile for each employee
- Each employee can overview his/ her profile
- Leave management option for the employee to HR
- HR can monitor the check-in and checkout of workers
- Handle customers and company representatives
- CRM helps to send bulk emails to customer
- CRM stores customer’s essential details
- Get quick surface ideas of your company finances
- Don’t need to be an accountant to run the Accounting of your company
- Make your payment easier with 44+ currency support
- Maintain all necessary privacy
There are more notable features of this free WordPress plugin. I have just listed some necessary points for helping you to overlook the article.
Check out the whole plugin if you have installed it. Supercharge your Small or Medium business right from your WordPress dashboard. You can unlock more than 20+ extensions & Project Management module.
A successful business owner should have control of all the essential sectors of that company. ERP software can minimize your workload and maximize your business growth with diverse modules and extensions. Both SaaS and Open Source ERP software can be your helping hand. The decision depends on your needs and plan.
Share your valuable opinion about choosing the right ERP solution in the comment section below.
Have a great day!