Company & Business Management Solution for WordPress
WP ERP’s free/core version has all the important features you need to manage the basics of your business.
WP ERP has 3 core modules: HR, CRM and Accounting, which together
make a complete ERP system for any type of business.
General Free Features
Here are some of the benefits you get for using the pioneer
Your own company
Full control over
Daily overview of
Notification emails with
templates & shortcode
Help from support &
Free WordPress HR
from your dashboard
Create your very own HR system for your
company just the way you like!
- Manage all company information
- Manage locations
- Add & list departments & designations
- Create employee profiles with editing privilege
- Share announcements
- Manage holidays
- Allow employees to request for leave
- Manage employee leaves & leave policies
- Reports based on employee age & gender, head count, salary, year of service & attendance.
Free Client Management –
Keep Customers Online
at Your Fingertips!
With WP ERP CRM module, the process of converting
leads to customers is much easier, organised, and seamless.
- Contacts with life stages to prioritize service
- Create contact groups
- Make notes for each customer
- Activity logs show all dealings
- Schedule meetings & calls directly
- Create company profiles
- Filter contacts using keywords or attributes
- Saved search filters & conditions
- Assign contacts & tasks to the right agents
- CRM activity report including customers & business growth
Free Accounting Module Made for
This is the perfect accounting module for anyone who is un-initiated with
accounting. The simple intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to get started.
- Overview & track of income, expenses, invoices payable, payables, balance, etc.
- Statements like ledger, trial balance, income, sales tax, balance sheet.
- Set financial year or fiscal year.
- Create quotations for estimation.
- Receive payments from customers.
- Make payments to vendors or use vouchers.
- Create unlimited bank accounts, manage, view economics in graph.
- Set opening balance for all accounts.
- Preloaded accounts for assets, liabilities, expenses, income, etc.
- Manage sales using invoices & make direct payments.
- Create products.
- Create unlimited users like vendors, customers etc.
- Partial payments for inventory purchase & sales.
- Journal entry for any transaction.
- Create tax rates, tax agencies, zones & categories for invoices.
Getting Started with
WP ERP is only a matter
How to install WP ERP on
your WordPress site
Follow these 3 simple steps