June 28, 2020 at 12:18 am #75794
I am developing my new company in shipping containers over sea. And I came accros this nice plugins to manage my customers but I need a certain work flow but I want to know if this is possible with this software.
I have installed all three plugins including project management plugin. So let me explain the standard process of my business.
1. People fill in forms on my website where they request quotations for shipping containers.
2. I then go to the shipping lines and request quotes through email
3. After I have the cheapest option I will make the offer (send quotation to prospect)
4. After I get positive confirmation it will become a shipping project inside the project management module
5. And I will go step by step there until the shipment is delivered.
I would like to know how I should approach this so it increases process efficiency.
I noticed a few strange things.
1. The accounting part send the estimate. Why doesn’t the crm agent sends this instead of accounting? The crm is in contact with the potential client right.
2. And is it possible to use the email templates to send the estimates?
Can I get some guidance to setup my system?
Regards and thanks!
June 28, 2020 at 1:46 am #75795
And a few more questions:
Can you change the layout (how it looks) of the estimate since discount is added. I think we should only show this when we add a discount otherwise you give the client the idea that it’s normal to request discount?
June 28, 2020 at 12:14 pm #75796Mehedi HasanMember
Yes, you can certainly do the whole workflow you mentioned. Let me describe how it’ll work.
-> You’ll have a contact form on your site, where the potential customers will reach you with requirements.
-> You’ll get the submission over your email and this contact will be taken to the CRM contact list.
-> Now, you can create estimates once you get confirmation from the vendor as you do contact them over email. The estimate will be delivered to the potential customer.
-> If they approve, you’ll need to create a project inside the WP Project Manager to manage the whole order process with the individual tasks until it’s done.
The strange things you mentioned:
1. We offer estimates in Accounting for now but later, it’ll be available in the CRM as well.
2. Yes, we’ll have an email template for the estimates soon as we are working on it.
This is the initial guideline and if you think you need help on configuration or get confused anywhere, feel free to reach out support center directly. https://wperp.com/contact/
By default, the estimates format can not be changed, unless you customize it form the codes.
June 28, 2020 at 5:54 pm #75814
Thanks for the reply.
Do you have any idea when these things will be ready?
1. We offer estimates in Accounting for now but later, it’ll be available in the CRM as well. (approximat date?)
2. Yes, we’ll have an email template for the estimates soon as we are working on it. (approximat date?)
And will you connect weMail mailinglist plugin to it so we can use design templates from here?
Thanks so far. I love the product.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.